Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Choose your Favorite Event !

Choose your Favorite Event !

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Poll

Which Event would you like to have?
Invasion

6% - 1
Exclusive Sale

33% - 5
Server clash

0% - 0
Item Spawn

6% - 1
Alchemy Event

53% - 8
Votes: 15

I made a little poll to let you choose the Events for the upcoming weeks.

1. Invasion
Random monsters and boss monster spawning on a certain map. For the whole weekend

2. Exclusive Sale
Some new Items for sale in the DP/VP shop for a limited time.

3.  Server Clash
Everyone can participate in this clash, people get divided in two groups and everyone has its own statue, the statue which survives will win.
You can kill other players too.

4. Item Spawn Event
A specific item will spawn everywhere in madrigal (randomly), you have to collect them to exchange it for
Unique and usefull Items.

5. Alchemy Event
You need to collect certain Items, in order to exchange them for special Items or an awake/transfer or a special pet (for example)

If you would like to see any other event which is not listed, please post it here and explain your event idea and maybe i will add that to the list aswell!

Swag if you are cool you eill do all 5 events  :cool: . Some just for 2-3 days , and some maybe for a week ?  :glasses:

hi guys

This is a farm game so Alchemy Event pls :D and lets farm!
BTW i think we need some pro(expensive) stuff at npc of online/dungeons tokens!  :D

RicardoPT wrote:

hi guys

This is a farm game so Alchemy Event pls  and lets farm!
BTW i think we need some pro(expensive) stuff at npc of online/dungeons tokens!

The legendary pet box isnt good & expensive enough for u?
Hm...

Swag wrote:

The legendary pet box isnt good & expensive enough for u?
Hm...

Of course it is, I just talked about the legendary pet as an example ... expensive but pro! im waiting for next one :D and tyvm for that!

Last edited by RicardoPT (2017-09-07 19:26:18)

So you're saying you want more expensive items? o.o

john018 wrote:

So you're saying you want more expensive items? o.o

i said more event like legendary pet box! of course if it is pro, need to be expensive! And 24950 dung tokens is expensive but its ok! i already has my pet :D

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Choose your Favorite Event !