Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » Events » Alchemy Event

Alchemy Event

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

https://i.imgur.com/X8tryKp.jpg

At the NPC Gergantes in Flaris you can exchange the Alchemy Items for an awesome Box that is packed with tons of usefull items!!

https://i.imgur.com/Rxawsti.png

You need to bring him:

14950x Phanbubble (Glaphan Quest Items)
3x Cursed Drakuls Blood (Drops from Dread Drakul Aminus Hero)
1000x Token of Bravery (Rumble Reward)
500x Shining Oricalkums
5x Razguls Horn (Razgul Quest Items)
30x Mystical Bead Box (Found in the Catacombs of Anguish)
12x Ankous Scale (Ankou Quest Items)
50x Oversized Heart (King Khan Quest Items in Tramnuk/Wilds Non-Master)

And you will receive the Alchemy Box, which contains all of the following items:

Mysterious Card Box
Alchemy Cloak
Scroll of Awakening Transfer 1x
Scroll of Model Change 1x
Skandria Ticket 7 Days 1x
Potent Warriors Flask 10 Days 1x
Potent Acrobat Flask 10 Days 1x
Potent Magician Flask 10 Days 1x
Ancient Flowerpot of Love 3x
Ultra Medicine of EXP 1x
Ultra Medicine of Penya 1x
Ultra Medicine of Drop 1x

(Check our Item Wiki Ingame to see the full Item Effects etc. !)

The Event ends on 17th September.
Good Luck and Happy Farming~

PS: Have an open Eye when going through Madrigal, you might find some Present Box Monster. These Drop many usefull Items and Power Ups.
They spawn Randomly all over the World, untill 30th Sept. !

http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/images/8/85/Mischievous_Present_Box.jpg

Good Job! More Power!

Make sure to Patch to sell all the Changes applied!

Event is also posted on Facebook.

how does the item transfer scroll work? can u transfer any awakes? or only yoyo to yoyo or what items we need to look out for

plz give us an in detail guide on how to do it

is Gingerbread the best that Present box monster can give ?

Suggestion: Make different boxes, which give different kind of stuff... this event is only good for pro players and not for "normal" :/
Maybe make one easier box to farm where exp potions are in it - that would be great for the players, which are in the mid game status and want
to prestige lvl.

To get this clear, the alchemy box contains ALL of the listed items. Its not a lucky box or such, you will get everything!

The shinings ori amount will be lowered soon.

should I say Mission Impossible  %-)  :tired:

Swag was erwartest du von uns. Viel viel zu schwer/ garnicht machbar...

Secrets wrote:

Swag was erwartest du von uns. Viel viel zu schwer/ garnicht machbar...

Everyone else speaks English, but you just have to be the special snowflake. -.-

Rexel wrote:

how does the item transfer scroll work? can u transfer any awakes? or only yoyo to yoyo or what items we need to look out for

plz give us an in detail guide on how to do it

bump

no complain just  a fact:
i farmed ankou 3 times no questitem, Tramnuk 6 times no quest item, ancient 4 times no quest item, razgul 2 times no quest item

i don't mind collecting all these its a nice event but with this low questitem rate its impossible to achieve in 1 week, if u would just increase the drop rate of the questitems so u get like 1-3 / run it will be doable cause u need to keep in mind u need to do these dungeons in Teams and everyone needs the questitems
(all kills have been made with a pres 10 max drop elementor)

all other items have ammount that are easy to achieve if u work for it

Last edited by Rexel (2017-09-09 11:23:39)

I am not special. And i am not this snowflake. Just mad on swag

Rexel wrote:

bump

no complain just  a fact:
i farmed ankou 3 times no questitem, Tramnuk 6 times no quest item, ancient 4 times no quest item, razgul 2 times no quest item

i don't mind collecting all these its a nice event but with this low questitem rate its impossible to achieve in 1 week, if u would just increase the drop rate of the questitems so u get like 1-3 / run it will be doable cause u need to keep in mind u need to do these dungeons in Teams and everyone needs the questitems
(all kills have been made with a pres 10 max drop elementor)

all other items have ammount that are easy to achieve if u work for it

Last edited by Rexel (Yesterday 11:23:39)

Thank you for ur post, those will br drastically lowered.

@secrets
No need to be mad, all changes that we make can be undone or re-changed.
Nothing has to be permanent and you are not forced to do anything by the way.

I really dont get why u guys get pissed off so fast, for example if i nerf a class dmg by 10%, everyone flames and rage quits.
Instead of just talking about it in a clear and mature way and simply waiting a bit to see how the changes apply on the server.
I can always change it back again, nothing is permanent.
If increase windfield by 50% in the next patch, and you guys find that overpowered, you start insulting me and flaming on the forums/discord and ingame.
Instead of just talking to me in a normal way and i would un-do the change.

Its not just u guys, its 98% of the flyff population.
This (Fame War) is a community driven private(!) Server, we can make changes anytime, nothing has to be permanent so dont flame Just post it somewhere in the suggestions and make sure to elaborate the reasons etc.

Seeing you guys flaming and beeing that mad on me and spamming me with messages like "idiot nerf bdhsjfhejs, or stupid patch jrjsjcijdjiwicjtofivj".
Not even full sentences, makes me loose all my Motivation to be active, and then you guys can complain again about me not beeing ingame or discord every day.
I just avoid going ingame or discord because of your childish flaming that almost all of you guys are doing !
Instead i sit behind the server and think about changes i can make to make you guys happy!

You guys needa work on urself first before beeing mad at anyone else!

I think including different exchange option for the same prize would be good so you dont get 15 people going for the same spawn eg. 7.5k golden wing + other shiz/   7.5k phanbubble + other shiz/ etc...
and yea like rexel stated everything else can be obtain except maybe rumble token.

I would actually prefer the quest items from dungeons to be given similar to the dungeon reward coins or if not a "quest item box" which gives 1-3 quest items so it coincides with the usual dungeon farming and get more out of it rather than having the chance to drop an item slightly decrease because of the qi drop rate.

Last edited by oniigirii (2017-09-11 06:05:36)

i cant drop banana food!! :(

Rampage droped like over 300 xD

yep  :crazy:

RicardoPT wrote:

i cant drop banana food!!

You drop it from vice veduque in mars dungeon.
And many other mobs from 20-30 lv.
But vice veduque is the best :0

Its much easier now to get the box!

Swag wrote:

RicardoPT wrote:

i cant drop banana food!!

You drop it from vice veduque in mars dungeon.
And many other mobs from 20-30 lv.
But vice veduque is the best :0

Its much easier now to get the box!

Hi

I get 37 bananas yesterday in 1 hour! maybe to low, but ok lets keep farming!

tyvm Swag

RicardoPT wrote:

Hi

I get 37 bananas yesterday in 1 hour! maybe to low, but ok lets keep farming!

tyvm Swag

Make sure to all items on that increases drop rate, check our wiki on drop items.

And make sure to be in the lvl range +/- 3 levels of the Monster which you killl.

Then you will drop the most!

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » Events » Alchemy Event