Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » Suggestions » Thoughts and suggestions about server activity

Thoughts and suggestions about server activity

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Hello everyone! As we have noticed lately, the number of active players in Fame-War has been starting to decline every week. I noticed that there were around 200 players both morning and night on both time zones, +2 and +8, last week had 150 but recently it has dipped a bit lower than that.

Some players may say the events are too much to handle that becomes a chore to finish, I've heard some people that the server became stale that things around the server has started to become boring resulting the early server players to start packing up and quit the server but everyone has their own reasons on why they won't be coming back aside from getting busy in real life which we all be doing at some point.

What are your thoughts on the recent player count decline? I decided to make this thread in order for us to write our suggestions or thoughts in either bringing people back or invite more players, and as well for the Administrators to find it easier to determine which move is the best for the server's future.

Please also provide your thoughts on what could make this server more enjoyable! :)
One thing I would love to have is a fix for random crashes especially since I've been doing solo 4 window raids and sometimes one of the windows will crash during boss fights which will eventually become a failure as bosses are known to switch targets when a player disconnects even it has aggro on the tank. My system with an i3 can handle the windows, but I believe it has something to do with the game's optimization for multi-client.

Last edited by oniigirii (2017-09-17 09:04:56)

Yes, its been a little bit busy for me lately but i already managed to finish some stuff for our coming updates.
Im still waiting to release it all for u guys once its done,
Currently we working on the pvp rumble ranking, a perin player shop, 2 brand new scrolls, and myself working on a raid system for you guys.

+1

Swag wrote:

Yes, its been a little bit busy for me lately but i already managed to finish some stuff for our coming updates.
Im still waiting to release it all for u guys once its done,
Currently we working on the pvp rumble ranking, a perin player shop, 2 brand new scrolls, and myself working on a raid system for you guys.

hope ok GM that good to hear.. we will wait for the update. and hope that will be soon.
thanks

Thank you very much for the response! Very excited for it.

Yes the events on this weekend will be great, i promise it to you!

SWAG ADMINISTRATOR PLEASE HELP ME MY FLYFF KEEPS ON SAYING "PLEAST PATCH!" BUT THEN I WILL RESTART IT BUT NOTHING HAPPENS :(

Swag
SWAG ADMINISTRATOR PLEASE HELP ME MY FLYFF KEEPS ON SAYING "PLEAST PATCH!" BUT THEN I WILL RESTART IT BUT NOTHING HAPPENS :(

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » Suggestions » Thoughts and suggestions about server activity