Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Hi guys...

Hi guys...

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Hi guys and GMs. Im new here and about to Download the game when I get home from work. I've been checking on the forums and as far as I can see, this is a one of a kind flyff server, totally cool and can't wait to play inside. Umm, just wondering, is there an item "awake" like any other flyff server has? if there is, can you tell me what are the Maximum stats that we players can awake?  Thanks and more power to this server.

Hi and Welcome,

u can use /awake in chat to awk ur stuff anywhere u want to.. Max Awakes are 3x  for Int,Str etc its 28 I think and for ICD 19 .. Rest idk.. but not OP like 800MP etc ^^

If u have any questions ask me in game : Belle, AvadaKedabra or BimsalaBims

Belle wrote:

Hi and Welcome,

u can use /awake in chat to awk ur stuff anywhere u want to.. Max Awakes are 3x  for Int,Str etc its 28 I think and for ICD 19 .. Rest idk.. but not OP like 800MP etc

If u have any questions ask me in game : Belle, AvadaKedabra or BimsalaBims

Oh, ok. Is there like increased attk, hp or Mp awake? yeah, I'll message you in game later :) thanks for the reply

blank wrote:

Oh, ok. Is there like increased attk, hp or Mp awake? yeah, I'll message you in game later  thanks for the reply

Yes we have the official flyff awakes just higher rates to get them easier, and no low awakes or negatives. its very much balanced and cool.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Hi guys...