Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Poor communication between Fame-War and the players

Poor communication between Fame-War and the players

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Hey guys,

in this post I would like to draw attention to the bad communication between the players and the Fame War team.
Many players complain that it is almost impossible to reach a Gamemaster or Admin ingame.
We do not even have the opportunity to reach you in urgent cases via Discord or Teamspeak - the only way is to create a ticket or wait for a GM to come online.
If you are busy, employ new active Gamemaster or Supports - because the worst are dissatisfied players!

Did you share the same opinion or similar experiences? Answer this topic and let us know.

greetings

Yasui

We are sorry for that. But we can not be 24/7in discord or Teamspeak as we have lifes aswells.

What is so important that you need to reach out to an Admin?
All questions are answered through our FAQ and Wiki.

Admins and GMs are not here for having small talk and chit chat with Players ingame. Sorry to crush your dreams.

If you have questions which you cant find an answer to, then post it in the forums, like you did now.
And you will get an answer as soon as possible.
Same goes for Server Ideas etc.
You will find a forum section for everything.

But we are not here to chat around with you on discord or TS/Ingame.

I'm 24/7 on the fame war discord, you can always pm me.  So not sure what the problem is.

yagami wrote:

I'm 24/7 on the fame war discord, you can always pm me.  So not sure what the problem is.

Yes you are. Still server looks dead inside :'<

Yung wrote:

Yes you are. Still server looks dead inside :'<

You mean from a player perspective or because of the Staff?

We have daily events and if you need help you always find a way to reach out to one of our Staff members.

You gotta remember our server is online for like 3 weeks so far.
Other servers built their player base over many months.
Its very uncommon to instantly get 200+ players on a new server and keep them aswell.

We reached a very high peak of 342 players in 3 weeks of beeing online, and i know that maybe 100-150 are colli chars
But more than half of it are active players which is a lot!!

And we also made it up to gtop100 Top 5 which is also something very special!

A server with like 20 players in total, would look empty to me. But we got way way more than that and i really dont understand how you can say that.

You just gotta be patient, many people farming their gear, and there is not much Things to sell as most of them use if for their own.

We are just waiting for you guys to finish equip, siege more often and then we will enable our PVP Rumble System!!

Swag wrote:

You mean from a player perspective or because of the Staff?

We have daily events and if you need help you always find a way to reach out to one of our Staff members.

You gotta remember our server is online for like 3 weeks so far.
Other servers built their player base over many months.
Its very uncommon to instantly get 200+ players on a new server and keep them aswell.

We reached a very high peak of 342 players in 3 weeks of beeing online, and i know that maybe 100-150 are colli chars
But more than half of it are active players which is a lot!!

And we also made it up to gtop100 Top 5 which is also something very special!

A server with like 20 players in total, would look empty to me. But we got way way more than that and i really dont understand how you can say that.

You just gotta be patient, many people farming their gear, and there is not much Things to sell as most of them use if for their own.

We are just waiting for you guys to finish equip, siege more often and then we will enable our PVP Rumble System!!

The server will most likely lose some more players,most servers peak realy high at the start unless they get DDosedm and stabilize at barely over half of the peak,if the server is good it will eventualy gain more people over time again and i think most are ok with it,if i had to suggest someting in my opinion you should release a farm map,doesnt make much sense to be farming with 110M eles.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Poor communication between Fame-War and the players