Fame-War Official Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Knight's and Magic. No pun intended.

Knight's and Magic. No pun intended.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Still waiting for the day knight get fixed.

Hit rate and able to use shield with 2h sword..

semi max geared...can't farm aminus..cause I can't land a fucking hit lol.

Tbh knight with 2h sword + shield would be to strong. There is the 1h sword from behe which is rly good. You cant hit with knight ? I did not tested that for a long time but like a week ago everything was normal with the hitrate 🕵

Secrets wrote:

Tbh knight with 2h sword + shield would be to strong. There is the 1h sword from behe which is rly good. You cant hit with knight ? I did not tested that for a long time but like a week ago everything was normal with the hitrate 🕵

Yes, adding a few more block % makes knight stronger. Yes indeed.

Its more about  10 Fire A or S which is 20 or 30 icd + 70-100str + around 40 cd awake.

You should better think about the 125 set,which is just bad.

As i told u ingame yesterday. Hitrate wont do anything for block of mobs or players.
Hitrate works against parry/evasion (flee-rate)

I will take care of the idea to play knight 2h swords with a shield okay.
I just dont wanted the knight 1h behe sword to be useless in that matter.
Maybe i gotta adjust some weapons or even skill effects.

Swag make 1on1 with the behe sword + shield and maybe the 2h sword strong for skills ? Just heard there is a strong skill for pvp but idk which one. But idk if that is a good idea or not  %-)

You are here » Fame-War Official Forum » General Discussion » Knight's and Magic. No pun intended.